MMOBUY - How to Grow Money Trees and Grow the Most Bells in Animal Crossing

They say money doesn't grow on trees. That might be true in real life, but it's dead wrong in Animal Crossing.

You can make a lot of money (or "big money") quickly in Animal Crossing by growing cash cows. These are like fruit trees, but instead of giving you peaches or pears, they grow bags of bells. How much they plant depends on how much you plant, but if you're lucky, you can earn 300,000 bells from a single tree.

Here's a quick guide on how to grow a cash cow in Animal Crossing, and how much you'll earn.

How to grow cash cows in Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Each day, a "Flash Spot" will appear at a random location on your island. This spot, which looks like a pale golden glow rising from the ground, is where you plant your cash cow.

1. Find the shiny spot on your island and dig it out with a shovel. You'll find a bag of 1,000 bells buried in a hole that keeps glowing.

2. Stay by the hole and open your inventory, then select a bag of bells and select the "Buried in the hole" option.

3. After the money is buried, small saplings will grow.

4. Wait three days for the tree to grow (or move time forward three days). Unlike a flower, you don't need to water it.

5. After three days, go back to the place where you planted the money tree. You'll find a fully grown tree with three money bags in place of fruit, which you can shake to retrieve.

After shaking the bag, your money tree becomes a normal tree. But since a new Shine comes out every day, that means you can plant a new cash cow every day.

If you don't like where the glitter appears, don't worry. Once you bury your bell, a sapling will emerge that you can dig up with a shovel and replant anywhere.

How to make the most money from the money tree in Animal Crossing: Friends

How much gold your tree grows depends on how much you bury. The more money you bury, the better your chances of hitting the jackpot.

The moment you plant this tree, your game determines how much it will grow for you. There was no pattern to this decision—it was purely accidental.

This is the income you can earn based on the crops you grow. Remember that each money tree grows exactly three bags.

Planting amount

amount of money generated

Between 100 and 1,000 Bells Each bag has a 100% chance to grow 1,000 Bells

Between 1,001 and 9,999 Bells, each bag has a 70% chance of growing 1,000 Bells; each bag has a 30% chance of growing the same amount as buried

Between 10,000 Bells and 99,999 Bells, each bag has a 70% chance of growing 10,000 Bells; each bag has a 30% chance of growing the same amount as buried

This means the most you can make from a money tree is 299,997 bells - that's three bags of 99,999 bells each.

If you wish to earn as much money as possible by growing a money tree, you should bury 10,000 bells per day (3,650,000 per year). This guarantees you to triple your investment per tree, earning a profit of 20,000 Bells per day and 7,300,000 Bells per year. That's a 200% increase.

ACNH Bells, ACNH NMT and ACNH items, has everything you want! Welcome to buy them!!